Sunday, April 8, 2012

Super Sayian Black Kid - Reactions




These are just Reactions from My OCs. :XD:

Seriously... He REALLY REALLY thinks he's a Super Sayain, and tries to transform! :XD:


----

Marius: :icondoublefacepalmplz: .... Oh God... i'm just embarrassed being black at the moment....


Aluma: :| ............ Uhhhh....?


Mizuki: He's Right I should! Maybe I can Try! :D *tries to power up* :nuu: HYYUAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! ....... Ow, my head.... >w<;;

Annaliese: *dunk under the desk* :fear: "whimper" He scares me...

Karin: ...That's good Try... Better luck next time dude. :aww:

Jaabili: .....Stranger... :?

Elska: :ohmygod: Oh My Gooood... :XD: Phahahahahaha! :lmao: The Fail here is over 9000!! :XD:

Anming: :unimpressed: I'm younger then him, and I'm not that Stupid... -____-

Maggie: :stinkeye: What the?! ...... :crazy: ... *starts laughing* Phahahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

No comments:

Post a Comment