Monday, May 23, 2011

Was in Boot Camp

(Took before Annaliese met Kevin)
Maxal & John burned all of her plushies just to make make her grow up... (She has a mind of a little girl, and her mom keep mommying her..) Annaliese was upset and cries up to her room, and Maxal thought to take Annaliese to Boot Camp.

They tricked her to go, to say "Its a happy paradise for cute little girls like you..." when Annaliese agreed, they sign her to say there for a week... but when she up there, and happy thinking that she'll have great friends... Boot Camp was also a hard living Hell...

How much Annaliese hate getting yelled at, and her crying so much, the Coach is giving her a hard time, and the children are making fun of her.... and Annaliese can't do all of this task right, and keep failing, and crying so much....

The Coach called Maxal to tell him why is Annaliese is acting like a kid... he said... "I don't know, she's just....retarded..." So when he said that, Coach told him to take her home, and never let her come back here...Ever...


Annaliese was VERY upset when they got home and enraged that she been tricked...

Harsh time for poor Little Fellorr... :(

5 comments:

  1. Ashuro: >_< Those two better HOPE that I don't see them again anytime soon. I swear, I'm going to make them suffer 10x worse than they made my precious Annaliese feel.

    e-chan: Easy, Ashuro, easy...^^; (John and Maxal, huh? I'm conflicted; should I warn them about Ashuro or should I sit back and watch them get the lesson they have coming to them when they all encounter one another again? Choices...Oh look, here they come right now; that takes care of that problem, at least.^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonnie: What a rotten thing to do! Next time I see them, I'll show them a "boot camp"! :X *kicks down a tree*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin: Damn those two! They better not show their faces around my house or anyone of my friends again! >X(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me: All of you, relax! All Maxal & John were doing was just trying to help Annaliese mature into a firm, young woman. But, apparently, she wants to remain a kid at heart forever. So, there's no reason to throw a big hissy fit about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You clearly don't know John and Maxal at all, do you? -_-;;

      Delete