Saturday, June 4, 2011

BBI & TOY MANIA

A Crossover with BBI and TOY MANIA. XD

Marius: Venom.... what the hell are you doing?

Venom: Grabbing a titty! What? Sue me! "aceh!"

Marius: -_-; "sigh"......

Aluma: Ohhh... Mr.Brock Jr, don't do that...

Venom: Ohh Foohey... "aceh!" I can touch these honkers all day if I have to, "aceh!" ^//^

Aluma: "moan" Stop, Please...

Marius: Kicking your ass in ....5.....4.....3....2....1... *beat up venom*

Venom: ACCCCCCEEEEHH!! O_O

Suzuka: Wow, this guy stinks... >_<

_______

Spider-Man: Mi-Mizuki! Let go of my Butt! >///<

Mizuki: No! You got a nice bum! :D *looks at venom* ehhh? that guy is ugly....

Venom: Hey, I heared that! "aceh"

Jaabili: ??? Apa?

Eve: "giggle" You do got a nice Ass... ^///^

Spider-Man: Someone Kill me... -_-;

Terminator: Sure...

Spider-Man: NOT NOW! >_<;;

________

Soko: WIIBEIFLIMP! :D

Doc-Ock: O_O;; WHOAAA!! "twits"....!


Ayaka: *got hit by doc-ock* Myew! >_<

Soko: Your chubby, chubby and fluffy... ^//^

Doc-Ock: Fluffy? you think i'm cute? "twits"?

Soko: Yes. ^//^ :P

Doc-Ock: Aww Shucks. ^^

Elecman: Oh God.... -_-

Doc-Ock: Shut up Elecman! >_<;;

______

Stay Puft: Kara! ^^ Nice to see you again! ^^

Kara: Brother! :D

Evellia: Mmmmmmh... *going to put chocolate syrup on stay puft*


________

Rorschach: (I had to get used to this world...) Hurm....

______

Peter: Terminator! "scoff" Leave me alone! >_<;;

Terminator: I'm going to put the hurt on you, Pussy!

Peter: Noooo! O_O

Maggie: Hahahahaha! lol this guy is such a weenie... XD

Peter: I heared that...

Maggie: So?

Terminator: Let's whack this Pussy!

Annaliese: *going to stop terminator* Nooo! Don't hurt him, and stop being a bully, and a meanie!

Terminator: Oh God... -_-; another pussy, only a GIRL!

Maggie: That's Annaliese... she is a.....wussy.... like Peter here.... -_-;;

Terminator: Will she's little... I don't put the hurt on little children..... i'm not a pussy!

Maggie: I would...

Peter: Thank You, Annaliese! You are the most loveable girl, I wish I hadd a daughter like you. ^^

Annaliese: Thank You. :)

Terminator: *roll his eyes* *and smash him*

Annaliese: "gasp" O_O;; WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Terminator: I hate pussies....


_____

Alexa: Umm hi...

Pickleman: *zoned out from donuts* ................

Alexa: Hello?

Pickleman: .........

Alexa: Hey...

Pickleman: ..............

Alexa: HEY!!

Pickleman: ................

Alexa: "groan" is there anything wrong with this guy?

Elecman: That's Pickleman, he usely act like that... -_-

Alexa: Why?!

Elecman: We Don't know.... He's an idiot...

Alexa: O_o;

_____

Jason: Holy Bitches! O_O What the hell are we're doing here, Bitch!?

Freddy: ....Well, it's your fault, you dumbass....

Jason: I heared that Bitch! *farts*

Freddy: AURG!

All: Eeewwwwwww.... >_<;;

1 comment: