Saturday, June 4, 2011

How They Met.

This is how Aluma met Marius.

Marius was sitting by himself, with no friends...
He was a loner all this time... until Aluma felt sorry for him, and came to him, and greet him. ^^


Marius: ......

Aluma: (Awww, that's not right, I must make something right.) *walks to him* ....Hi.

Marius: *turns as she startled him* huh?

Aluma: ..Hi, my name is Aluma. Aluma Yakaru... Nice to meet you, Friend. ^^

Marius: ....But, we're not friends...

Aluma: But, We can be friends right now! ^^ *gives him a hand shake* I just love having Friends! :D ...it hurts me seeing a poor boy like you looking so sad, having no friend to talk to...

Marius: ...Yeah.... I don't got any... :(

Aluma: Well, i'm going to be your best friend FOREVER! :D

Marius: ...O-Okay... :)

2 comments:

  1. Shonnie: It was right then and there, that Marius and Aluma both fomred a friendship that would last forever.

    Cheeko: Hence the word "FOREVER". XD

    Shonnie: Don't ruin my moment, Cheeko! Xl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, I'm in the process of making a story of how Shonnie first met Cheeko D. If you're interested. ^^

    ReplyDelete